- Pay for a Mohawk haircut to represent your dis-satisfaction with the market obsessed society in which we live in.;
- Catch a bus in case it's the one with the cute driver with the neck tattoo and this time you might strike up a conversation; or
- Take all your money out of the bank in 5 cent coins in order to fill a swimming pool you can splash in like Scrooge McDuck.
About halfway through, just when you:
- Decide you actually want to accept that analyst job at JP Morgan;
- See the sign saying: Please don't talk to driver while bus is in motion; or
- Start to wonder if the viscosity of five cent coins may be somewhat lower than Disney portrayed;
BONUS TIP: As you make your way back to the place you last saw the velocipede in question, you will bargain with God. If it's still there, I will buy a dozen D-Locks, and use them on every ride. I'll never run a red light again. I'll signal turns! I'll clip my helmet! I'll yield to faster riders! I'll be good I swear!
If the bike is there though, it will be your faith in humanity that is restored, not in God, and all your promises will evaporate like summer sweat.