Tuesday 6 September 2011

Tip 62: Carry something awkward

Sometimes you need to do cargo.
Unless your commute is to work as a double bassist in the symphony orchestra you're gonna struggle. Practice in advance of the unexpected.
Perhaps go by bike to fetch a new bath, buy a dozen cases of beer at the store, or ride your record-breaking squash to the county fair.

BONUS TIP: If you can carry more than 1000 bananas by bike, make sure you record the event and upload it to YouTube, because you are "hangin' with a cool bunch," as they say.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture! I have started doing my entire family's shopping by bike, but admittedly take our child carrier chariot style buggy for the journey. I did have my child with me today though so he was covered in groceries and toys from our journey to the playground and supermarket on the way home. If I had a dollar for every Asian tourist who stopped and looked at us, waved or otherwise sneered - I would have another bike!

    ReplyDelete